French Pine & Oak Dining Table
Classic farmhouse tables are, in our humble opinion, the quintessential dining table. This antique French farmhouse table is a perfect example. Dating to the 1850s, and reclaimed from Burgundy, we have just completed its restoration. Constructed from a scrubbed pine table top and French oak base, its time-worn patina is truly wonderful. With an end drawer, handy for the storage of table linens and cutlery, tapered legs and good proportions, it can easily seat 8 persons. A farmhouse design classic!
enquire about this object
- Antique French farmhouse table, circa 1850
- classic tapered legs, end drawer for storage
- construced from french pine & oak timbers
- beautiful time worn patina, seats 8 persons
- L 200cm x W 90.5cm x H 76cm