Vintage English Leather Wingback Chair
Vintage English leather wingback chair, circa late 1940s. With the original leather upholstery this wing-back chair boasts plenty of handsome, time-worn character. In good solid condition the timber frame is set on 4 original brass castors, and has the original brass tacking around the silhouette of the frame. With age, creases and repaired tears to the leather, this smaller proportioned chair is comfortable to sit in. A quintessential, timeless classic!
this product is already soldBack to all Objects
- Vintage English leather wingback chair, circa late 1940s
- original leather upholstery
- set on 4 original brass castors, with brass tacking
- good, solid condition, comfortable to sit in
- W 53cm D 80cm Back Height 105cm Seat Height 42cm