Pair of French Leather Club Chairs
An original pair of French leather club chairs dating to the mid 1940s. Reclaimed from a private house in the small village on Roncq, in the North West of France close to the border of Belgium. In good condition for their age and of small proportions, they have a beautifully aged and time-worn patina to the leather (it is nicely worn all over; just the right amount of wear for these original chairs). With a single loose leather cushion, the chairs have a spring based seat, solid construction and set on 4 timber bun feet. Best of all they are truly all kinds of comfortable! Sold as a pair OR individually.
this product is already soldBack to all Objects
- Original pair of French Leather club chairs
- Circa 1940, From a private home in Roncq, France
- Good condition, loose seat cushion, spring based, solid construction
- sold as a pair or individually
- Back Height 89cm Seat Height 43cm W80cm D80cm